You attended Oakfields College and did a full time course with us. What course did you study and what was your favourite subject in that course?
- Fashion Design (Sewing was my favourite subject)
What are you currently doing now and is this profession the one you studied towards?
- Yes, I design and manufacture dancewear, sportswear and swimwear, working only with stretch fabrics.
What company are you currently working for and how long have you been working there?
- Irene Warren Dance Wear, i've been there for 1 Year
What do you enjoy most about your current job?
- There is nothing more satisfying than to transform a picture (a design) into reality (the actual garment).
What advice would you give students studying the same course that you did?
- Work hard, stay focused, give your best and you will succeed.
What is your definition of "happiness"?
- Being satisfied and grateful for what you already have, and to always stay positive and humble.
What are the main lessons you have learnt since you have started working?
- Planning and organizing is very important, especially when you have deadlines everyday.
If you could meet any famous person, who would it be and why?
- Nah, but if Jesus was still with us, definitely, I think he was the best example of a leader, the best example of happiness, and the best example of how to live.