Oakfields College is opening up an opportunity for all animation professionals and enthusiasts to learn Autodesk Maya. Maya is the leading 3D program for animation worldwide. Students enrolling will get started in creating their own models and scenes while learning the basic animation skills in this immersive 3D program.
Course content includes:
- Navigate the Maya interface
- Create and manipulate 3D objects
- Construct and apply basic shapes, material and textures to polygon objects
- Create and organise projects in Maya
- Animate basic objects and rig in Maya
This course includes class projects that will enable you to build a personal portfolio to show prospective employers or clients.
Admission Requirements: Computer literate
Duration: 12 weeks x 4 hours per week.
When: Refer to the part-time schedule for starting date and times