2. While using this website, information about you may be either collected by us or provided by you. Such information will become the property of OAKFIELDS COLLEGE.
3. OAKFIELDS COLLEGE may use this personal information to provide you with information regarding our products, services, or events from time-to-time. You may request that OAKFIELDS COLLEGE cease sending you such information or request that your personal information be removed from our database or mailing list at any time by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. You may also request access to any personal information concerning you that OAKFIELDS COLLEGE holds. The Promotion of Access to Information Act, 2 of 2000 ("Proatia") set out and regulate how such a request should be made and under what circumstances such access may be refused.
5. You may update or correct your personal information by e-mailing email@example.com.You may also view your personal information that we hold and correct it if necessary on written request to OAKFIELDS COLLEGE.
6. OAKFIELDS COLLEGE will not disclose any personal information to anyone except as provided for in this policy. We may however need to disclose personal information to OAKFIELDS COLLEGE employees or agents who require such information to carry out their duties. There may also be situations where the law requires us to disclose your personal information. In all other situations, except in the case of the sale of OAKFIELDS COLLEGE or its associated services or website(s), OAKFIELDS COLLEGE will not disclose your personal information without giving you prior notice thereof and an opportunity to give your consent thereto.
7. OAKFIELDS COLLEGE is not responsible for and gives no warranties or makes any representations in respect of the privacy policies or practices of linked or any third party websites.
9. If you have any questions or concerns arising from this policy or the way in which we are handling your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.