Please read this USER AGREEMENT carefully. It contains important contractual rights, obligations and conditions between you and OAKFIELDS COLLEGE. Your acceptance of the terms of this USER AGREEMENT is required for your continued use of this web site.
2. The OAKFIELDS COLLEGE website is only intended to provide the user with information regarding its products and services.
3. OAKFIELDS COLLEGE expressly reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to amend this agreement.
4. OAKFIELDS COLLEGE expressly reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to remove, alter, modify, supplement and/or restrict access to the services, content, information, software, or file(s) appearing on or transmitted through the OAKFIELDS COLLEGE website.
5. Any information and/or content appearing on or transmitted through the OAKFIELDS COLLEGE web site does not constitute advise and you, the user, are encouraged to consult with your professional advisor before acting on any information or content appearing on or transmitted through the OAKFIELDS COLLEGE website.
6. Nothing on this website shall be construed as an offer by OAKFIELDS COLLEGE to you, the user, but merely an invitation to do business.
7. All content, trademarks and data on this website, including but not limited to, software, databases, text, graphics, icons, hyperlinks, private information, and designs are the property of or licensed to OAKFIELDS COLLEGE, and as such, are protected from infringement by domestic and international legislation and treaties.
8. All rights not expressly granted are reserved. The intellectual property rights in all content, information, services and/or software vesting in OAKFIELDS COLLEGE shall continue to vest in OAKFIELDS COLLEGE and no right, title or interest in any proprietary material or information contained in this website is granted to you.
9. OAKFIELDS COLLEGE grants to you, the user, a personal, non-exclusive, non-assignable and non-transferable license to use, print and display all content, information, software, or file(s) on any machine(s) of which you, the user, are the primary user for non-commercial purposes only.
10. You, the user, are prohibited from sublicensing, assigning or transferring this license to any person.
11. Without derogating from the above, you, the user, may designate family members to use and access the information, content or services on the OAKFIELDS COLLEGE website subject to the terms of this User Agreement.
12. Unauthorised copying of content, information, software, or file(s), including content, information, software, or file(s) that have been amended, modified, combined or included with such content, information, software, or file(s), or the written materials associated therewith is expressly prohibited.
13. Any unauthorised copying and/or sublicensing, or attempt at copying and/or sublicensing, assignment or transfer of this agreement, shall result in the immediate termination of this agreement by OAKFIELDS COLLEGE without notice.
14. You, the user, shall be responsible for all use of the information, content or service accessed through your user account, which may be determined by cookies, password(s) or authentication certificate(s).
15. You, the user hereby ratify, guarantee and agree to be personally liable for any and all obligations entered into or assumed by others who use the information, content or services through your user account.
16. You, the user, hereby acknowledge that certain information, content, service and/or links may contain objectionable images, materials, content or information.
17. Except as expressly permitted in this User Agreement, neither you, the user, nor your designated users may reproduce, redistribute, retransmit, publish or otherwise transfer, or commercially exploit, any information, software or other content which they receive or access through the Service.
18. By using this website or communicating with OAKFIELDS COLLEGE by electronic means, the user consents and acknowledges that any and all agreements, notices, disclosures, or any other communication satisfies any legal requirement, including but not limited to the requirement that such communications should be "in writing".
19. This website may include technical or other inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes and amendments are periodically made to the information herein and these changes will be incorporated in any new editions of this website. OAKFIELDS COLLEGE reserves the right to make improvements and/or changes or amendments to this website at any time.
20. OAKFIELDS COLLEGE reserves the right to change and amend the prices and rates quoted on this website without any notice.
22. While using this website, information about you may be either collected by us or provided by you. Such information will become the property of OAKFIELDS COLLEGE.
23. OAKFIELDS COLLEGE may use this personal information to provide you with information regarding our products, services, or events from time-to-time. You may request that OAKFIELDS COLLEGE cease sending you such information or request that your personal information be removed from our database or mailing list at any time by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
24. You may also request access to any personal information concerning you that OAKFIELDS COLLEGE holds. The Promotion of Access to Information Act, 2 of 2000 ("Proatia") set out and regulate how such a request should be made and under what circumstances such access may be refused.
25. You may update or correct your personal information by e-mailing email@example.com. You may also view your personal information that we hold and correct it if necessary on written request to OAKFIELDS COLLEGE.
26. OAKFIELDS COLLEGE does will not disclose any personal information to anyone except as provided for in this policy. We may however need to disclose personal information to OAKFIELDS COLLEGE employees or agents who require such information to carryout their duties. There may also be situations where the law requires us to disclose your personal information. In all other situations, except in the case of the sale of OAKFIELDS COLLEGE or its associated services or website(s), OAKFIELDS COLLEGE will not disclose your personal information without giving you prior notice thereof and an opportunity to give your consent thereto.
27. OAKFIELDS COLLEGE is not responsible for and gives no warranties or makes any representations in respect of the privacy policies or practices of linked or any third party websites.
29. If you have any questions or concerns arising from this policy or the way in which we are handling your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
30. The user acknowledges that information transmitted via the Internet, including without limitation e-mail, is susceptible to monitoring and interception. The user is therefore discouraged from transmitting to OAKFIELDS COLLEGE any information that may be confidential, proprietary, or sensitive. The user shall bear all risk of transmitting such information in this manner and under no circumstances will OAKFIELDS COLLEGE be liable for any loss, harm, or damage suffered by the user as a result thereof. OAKFIELDS COLLEGE reserves the right to request independent verification of any information transmitted via e-mail and the user consents to such verification should OAKFIELDS COLLEGE deem it necessary.
31. Any information or material sent to OAKFIELDS COLLEGE will be deemed not to be confidential, unless otherwise agreed in writing by the user and OAKFIELDS COLLEGE.
32. It is expressly prohibited for any person, business, entity or website to link to any page on this website, including the home page, without the prior written approval of OAKFIELDS COLLEGE.
33. It is expressly prohibited for any person, business, entity, or website to frame any page on this website, including the home page, in any way whatsoever, without the prior written approval of OAKFIELDS COLLEGE. SEARCHING TECHNOLOGY
34. The use of non-malicious search technology, such as "web-crawlers" or "web-spiders", to search and gain information from this website is not permitted without our written consent. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
35. OAKFIELDS COLLEGE provides links to the user only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply OAKFIELDS COLLEGE'S endorsement of such sites.
36. Linked websites or pages are not subject to the control of OAKFIELDS COLLEGE. OAKFIELDS COLLEGE shall not be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for the contents, use, or inability to use or access any linked websites or any links contained in a linked website. SECURITY
37. It is expressly prohibited for any person, business, or entity to gain or attempt to gain unauthorised access to any page on this website, or to deliver or attempt to deliver any unauthorised, damaging or malicious code to this website. Any person who delivers or attempts to deliver any unauthorised, damaging or malicious code to this website or attempts to gain unauthorised access to any page on this website shall be held criminally liable, and in the event that OAKFIELDS COLLEGE should suffer any damage or loss, civil damages will be claimed. WARRANTY
38. You, the user, warrants that you use the OAKFIELDS COLLEGE web site at your own risk.
39. You, the user, acknowledge that no implied warranties, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, title, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security.